PET URINE ODOR REMOVALRemove pet stains and odors from carpets and rugs in Oklahoma City and Edmond
Pet Stain & Odor Removal in Oklahoma City
You love your pets but you probably don’t love the stains they sometimes leave behind. Ideally, your pets would never make messes or have accidents on your carpet and upholstery, but that’s simply not the case. When these accidents involve urine, it can be especially difficult to fully remove the stain, leaving lingering odors and damage carpets and rugs.
Urine can seep deep below the carpets and potentially ruin the pad and floor underneath as well. It is incredibly expensive to replace everything underneath your carpet. So do yourself a favor and take care of pet urine stains as soon as they happen with Chem-Dry of OKC/Edmonds Pet Urine Removal Treatment in Oklahoma City and the surrounding area!
Results You Can Count On
In an independent home health study, our pet urine carpet cleaning showed excellent cleaning results on even severely urine damaged areas and other odor-causing areas. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. In tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine, the study found that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets.
Schedule Pet Stain and Odor Removal with Chem-Dry of OKC/Edmond!
Call (405) 771-2009 or
Pet Urine and Your Carpeting
When pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. If your pet likes to do its business in the same spot every time, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet and flooring.
However, it’s not just the damage you have to worry about, it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become more pungent, leaving behind a hard to get rid of odor.
How Does Chem-Dry Remove Pet Urine Stains & Odors?
The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.