PET URINE ODOR REMOVALEffectively remove pet stains and smells from carpets and rugs in Oklahoma City
Pet Odor Removal in Oklahoma City
In a dream world, our beloved pets would never make messes on our carpets or rugs. However, we all know that’s not the case and that accidents occasionally happen. Unfortunately, when these accidents involve urine, it’s not an easy clean and your carpets and rugs are at risk.
Urine can seep deep below the carpets and potentially ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly. It is incredibly expensive to replace everything underneath your carpet. So do yourself a favor and take care of pet urine stains as soon as they happen.
Tested and Proven Results
In an independent home health study, our pet urine cleaning products showed excellent cleaning results on even severely urine damaged areas and other odor-causing areas. It works to stop the smell at its source instead of simply masking the odor. In tests against the most common odor sources found in dog and cat urine, the study found that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.9% of pet urine odors from carpets.
To go one step further, the study also tested Chem-Dry’s pet urine carpet cleaning service’s ability to eliminate the bacteria. It was confirmed that P.U.R.T. removes an average of 99.2% of the bacteria from pet urine stains in carpets.
Facts To Know About Urine In Your Carpeting
When pets urinate on your carpets, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time?
If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about, it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent.
Let’s Take You Through The P.U.R.T.® Process
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet or rug will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
Pet urine stains and odors in carpets can cause many issues in the home. If you have pets, chances are that you’ve experienced those issues.
Watch this short video to hear what a veterinarian has to say about the impact of pet urine in your home and how our pet urine carpet cleaning in Oklahoma City effectively removes pet stains and bacteria from your carpet.
Contact Chem-Dry of OKC/Edmond today to get a free pet urine odor removal consultation!
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors. Please note that this process may take up to 48-hours to fully dry. You may want to ventilate your home slightly so that the odor can escape.